Church of San Giovanni Battista in the alpine village of Mogno in the Swiss canton of Ticino. Architect by Mario Botta. It was built between 1994 and 1996 on the site of an older church (from 1626), which was levelled by an avalanche in 1986. Overlay patterns constantly changing by shifting sunlight. The church is named after St. John the Baptist.