The Chapel of the Holy Cross is a Roman Catholic chapel built into the mesas of Sedona, Arizona. Richard Hein was chosen as project architect, and the design was executed by architect August K. Strotz and the construction supervisor was Fred Courkos, who built the chapel in 18 months at a cost of US$300,000. The chapel was completed in 1956. [Wiki]