Did you know that ,
- Green affects physically and mentally; it’s a soothing and relaxing color that is said to help alleviate depression, nervousness and anxiety. It’s also the color of nature, fertility, and life. ‘Grass green’ is considered to be a very restful color.
- The color green signifies mystical or magical properties, is the color of love, and is associated with Venus and Aphrodite. In several religions, green is the color associated with resurrection and regeneration.
- In Aztec culture, green was considered to be royal because it was the color of the plumes used by chieftains.
- Do you drive a green car? Colorists say that if your car is dark green you are traditional, trustworthy, and well-balanced. They also say that if your car is bright yellow-green, you are trendy, whimsical, and lively.
- Green symbolizes self-respect, well-being, and balance. Color experts say to put some green in your life when you want to attain a new state of balance, when you feel the need to make changes, and when you want freedom to pursue new ideas.
- Match.com says green is about expansive, humanistic love and acceptance. They also say that if green is your favorite color, you have a warm heart, with passion ‘in there somewhere, buried under integrity and honor,’ and that you put the greater good before your own good.