Chamarande, France.

Initially, this village was named Bonnes. In 1685, d'Ornaison family, the owner of the village and its château, gained permission from the French king to change the name to Chamarande. A later owner, the Duc de Persigny, was Minister of the Interior under Napoléon III and a financial backer of the building of the Paris-Orléans rail station in the village, today an RER C station.